Our Website Development Process
Get the best results possible with our proven custom website design and development process.
Designing a website is an involved process that requires some planning. After all, your custom website will play a very imprtant role in your online marketing mix, serving as the hub, the landing spot for your customers. For best website design practices, it is very important that we find out exactly what your expectations are. What are you looking for in your specific website development project? What do you expect the new web presence to do for you? Are you looking for eCommerce capability? Do you want to build an online services platform?
Custom Website Design and Website Development Process
After we have established what you expect from your website project, we are going to plan your new custom website:
- Sitemap with layout of the custom website’s navigation structure
- Concepts of the website’s look and feel
- Set up of the Content Management System (CMS)
- Set up of additional apps such as shopping carts etc.
- Content creation such as copy writing, photography, videography
- Loading the content onto the CMS, shopping cart etc.
- Functionality tests, performance benchmarking
- User training on how to manage the custom website (CMS training)
- Launch of the custom website
- Website hosting, maintenance, SEO etc according to specific contract.
Get Results with Our Custom Website Design and Development Process
To help your business be successful you need to get your website online and get results. At Pinpoint Media Design we are experts in website development that get you noticed. Our fully customizable systems allow future opportunity to easily expand your website as your business grows.
Pinpoint Media Design Services:
- Custom website design and website development
- Content management system
- Content development, strategy & copywriting
- Custom / plug-in programming
- Custom development & programming
- Social media consulting
- Search engine optimization (SEO) & Search engine marketing (SEM)
- eNewsletter & email marketing
- Photography / Graphic Arts / Print
Talk To Us about your website design needs:
Save time while increasing your website’s efficiency and communication with customers. We can demonstrate how our Content Management System will fulfill your business needs and provide you with a quote, including the cost for software add-ons or customizations. Contact us for a Free Consultation.