Helping You Succeed With Your Permission Based Email Marketing
Pinpoint Media Design is here to help you with your permission based email marketing. We know that you are very busy with your day-to-day tasks. There is little time left in your day to design regular email marketing campaigns and create all content to go with them,
We offer a number of different Email Marketing plans, from weekly, bi-weekly, monthly to quarterly. Our email marketing clients enjoy a dedicated, experienced account manager who creates beautifully designed, compelling email marketing campaigns that resonate with the subscribers.
Digital Newsletter Marketing
- Set up of your client account with one of the leading email marketing companies: Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, etc)
- Set up of beautifully designed newsletter templates matching your corporate identity
- Integration of sign up forms on your website and social media sites where applicable
- Email list management and subscriber management
- Unique content creation, generated from your input
- Analysis of the Constant Contact reports and statistics
- Posting a newsletter archive on your website where applicable
- Publishing the newsletter on your social media sites where applicable
How Can My Business Benefit From Newsletter & Email Marketing?
Successful businesses and organisations use permission based email marketing and digital newsletters to keep in touch, build and enhance relationships, and market to their existing and potential customers:
- Promote offers, discounts and new products
- Encourage customer loyalty and repeat business
- Acquire new customers
- Maintain a relationship with existing customers
- Make announcements to the subscriber base
- Provide value to subscribers
What Are the Many Benefits of Permission Based Email Marketing?
- Track the exact return on investment
- Low cost
- Potential large number of subscriber
- Build success over time
- Timesaving method of communication
- Easy to manage
- Check the stats of your email campaign – how many bounced, how many opened, how many clicked your links, etc.
- Can yield high response rates – statistics have shown that opt-in email marketing has a higher conversion rate than conventional marketing methods
- Highly customizable, targeted approach
- Allows for automation
Talk To Us
If you are interested in promoting your business using newsletters and email marketing contact us for a free consultation.