What Is Permission-based Email Marketing?
If you operate in Canada, you are required by law to obtain the permission of every person you want to email for commercial purposes. Also, if you are located outside of Canada and want to send commercial electronic messages to people in Canada, the law applies to you as well.
In Canada, permission-based email marketing is ruled by CASL, the Canadian Anti Spam Legislation. Additionally, each province or territory may have additional regulations. It is your responsibility as a business owner to know about what you can and cannot do. Ignorance is not a valid defence.
Since we can’t and won’t give you any legal advice, we recommend that you get familiar with the subject and also consult your legal advisor before you engage in the collection and usage of personal contact information for marketing purposes.
If you are not located in Canada, check out the laws and regulations that apply to your own country. Fines and punishment can be stiff if you are caught spamming, even if there was no ill intent on your behalf.
Email marketing has become a very sensitive matter that needs each business owner’s attention. However, email marketing is still one of the most effective type of digital marketing. Rewards can be great when done right.
Now that we’ve gotten this out of the system, let’s discuss what Pinpoint Media Design can do to get you started on your journey to a successful email marketing campaign.
Planning for and kicking off a successful email marketing campaign, requires solid planning and some good, specialized software tools.
Book a free consultation with owner Henning Geiler to discuss your permission-based email marketing campaign.
Pinpoint Media Design can help you grow your mailing list
Pinpoint Media Design is here to help you with your permission-based email marketing. We know that you are very busy with your day-to-day tasks. There is little time left in your day to design regular email marketing campaigns and create all content to go with them,
We offer a number of different Email Marketing plans, from weekly, bi-weekly, monthly to quarterly. Our email marketing clients enjoy a dedicated, experienced account manager who creates beautifully designed, compelling email marketing campaigns that resonate with the subscribers.
Digital Newsletter Marketing
- Set up of your client account with one of the leading email marketing companies: Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, etc)
- Set up of beautifully designed newsletter templates matching your corporate identity
- Integration of sign up forms on your website and social media sites where applicable
- Email list management and subscriber management
- Unique content creation, generated from your input
- Analysis of the Constant Contact reports and statistics
- Posting a newsletter archive on your website where applicable
- Publishing the newsletter on your social media sites where applicable
How Can My Business Benefit From Newsletter & Email Marketing?
Successful businesses and organisations use permission based email marketing and digital newsletters to keep in touch, build and enhance relationships, and market to their existing and potential customers:
- Promote offers, discounts and new products
- Encourage customer loyalty and repeat business
- Acquire new customers
- Maintain a relationship with existing customers
- Make announcements to the subscriber base
- Provide value to subscribers
What Are the Many Benefits of Permission Based Email Marketing?
- Track the exact return on investment
- Low cost
- Potential large number of subscriber
- Build success over time
- Timesaving method of communication
- Easy to manage
- Check the stats of your email campaign – how many bounced, how many opened, how many clicked your links, etc.
- Can yield high response rates – statistics have shown that opt-in email marketing has a higher conversion rate than conventional marketing methods
- Highly customizable, targeted approach
- Allows for automation
Talk To Us
If you are interested in promoting your business using newsletters and email marketing contact us for a free consultation.