Specializing in Responsive Website Design
Serving Collingwood, Wasaga Beach, Stayner, Barrie and Toronto
Today's websites need to be enabled to deliver the best possible user experience to anybody, regardless of the type of device they are using to browse the Internet: Desk tops, lap tops, smartphones or tablets. With CSS3 finally being mainstream, delivering well adjusted content for all devices has become easier than ever. Get your free consultation
Examples for Responsive Web Design Across Mobile Platforms
Get a Mobile Friendly Website
We at Pinpoint Media Design have a philosophy: Responsive website design is not an option, it is a must! No new website will launch from this pad that has not been built, embracing best responsive web design practices to make the website responsive for common devices such as desk and laptops, tablets and smartphones.
We use CSS3 media queries to have the website automatically detect what type of user agent is requesting information, then returning content that has been styled via css style sheet to best match the type of device.
Advantages of Responsive Web Design
- Only one website is needed to cover all devices
- Content only needs to be created and maintained in one spot
- Great user experience as there is only one domain and no confusion
- Beneficial to your SEO efforts: Google has stated that it will favour responsive websites over tranditional websites when it comes to mobile search results.
- Easily adaptable to new types of devices that may be taking the world by storm.
- Platform independency: Unlike mobile apps, there is no need to develop for multiple platforms such as iPhone, Android, Blackberry and alike.
Talk To Us about your Responsive Web Design needs:
We can demonstrate how our we can help you with your responsive website design needs. Contact us now for a free consultation.